Use the following instructions to install firmware on Dune:
- Plugin USB drive into your computer (USB drive should be formatted to FAT32).
- Download the firmware file for your model from the table below to USB drive.
- Turn OFF the Dune box.
- Plugin USB drive into the Dune box.
- Turn ON the Dune box with the remote (solid blue light).
- Firmware will start loading (light will be blinking red and blue for 2 min; if blinking only for 2 sec then something went wrong).
NEVER disconnect the box from the power during firmware update. The box crashes and the firmware has to be installed again from a USB drive.
- The screen will show “DUNE Loading” for 2 minutes.
- Restart the box when the LED light will stop blinking and will be solid blue (Unplug and plug in).
- Dune box should load and show all icons.
- Install connector to get Polska TV.
|Dune HD TV 101||Dune HD TV 102|
|Dune HD TV 102v2||Dune HD TV 102p|
|Dune HD TV 301||Dune HD TV 303d|
|Dune HD TV 303d2||Dune HD Lite 53D|