Please use the following instructions to install Firmware on Dune:
- Plugin USB drive into your computer.
- Download the firmware file for your model from the table below.
- Upload the file with the extension dff to the USB drive.
- Turn ON the Dune box.
- Plugin USB drive into the Dune box.
- Go to Sources icon > USB Memory icon.
- Select the file with the extension dff (for example: dune_firmware_box_model_140610_0131_b8.dff) and press OK on the remote.
NEVER disconnect the box from the power during firmware update. The box crashes and the firmware has to be installed again from a USB drive.
- The screen will change to black for few seconds and then Main Menu will appear.
- You should now see all your services on the Main Menu or under TV submenu.
- Select your service and press ENTER on the remote.
|Dune HD TV 101||Dune HD TV 102|
|Dune HD TV 102v2||Dune HD TV 102p|
|Dune HD TV 301||Dune HD TV 303d|
|Dune HD TV 303d2||Dune HD Lite 53D|