If freezes are on the client side, do the following:
- Restart router.
- Alfa. Restart the box.
- Dune. Restart the box. Reload the connector. Clear the cache.
- Wi-Fi connection. If possible – try a wired connection. If not possible: disconnect all wireless devices and try again. Check Wi-Fi adapter on PC.
- Wired. Check connection “box – router” and “router – internet”. Use proper ports: WAN (usually blue) – for Internet, LAN (usually yellow and numbered 1-2-3-4)- for the box. Check with other cables.
- Check the network status on https://downdetector.com/. The location of the customer can be found by IP.
- Check real internet speed on https://www.speedtest.net
- Ping server 126.96.36.199 for example. Check latency and stability, packet loss.
In command promt execute ping 188.8.131.52
For additional info about ping, latency, packets read the article.
- Check tracert on 184.108.40.206 for example.
In command promt execute tracert 220.127.116.11
- Post both ping and tracert results to the ticket.
- Timeshift 0 – Live broadcast. All other TS – archives. Always check channels with Timeshift: 0.